Ylang Ylang's soothing properties make it effective for stress and assists with problems such as high blood pressure, rapid breathing and heartbeat, nervous conditions. Ylang Ylang's aphrodisiac-inducing aroma has historically been used for impotence and frigidity.
- Has a balancing effect on sebum and is useful for both oily and dry skin types
- Great for stress-related digestive problems like irritable bowel syndrome
- Works well for sexual difficulties, especially those stemming from lack of confidence and/or inhibition
- Relieves congested skin caused by acne
Directions for Use
- Use 4-5 drops in a diffuser of your choice
- Dilute 1% to 5% in carrier oil for topical use to minimize skin sensitivity
Balsam, Exotic, Sensual, Floral, and Sweet
Country of Origin
Safety & PrecautionsAvoid with low blood pressure. Use in moderation and low dilution to avoid light-headedness, headaches, or nausea. Safe to use during entire pregnancy.