Kenya AA | Nakuru County
Coffee lovers, here's your chance to try some of the best beans in the world sourced from the small scale farms in Solai, Nakuru County in Kenya grown in rich volcanic soil that is the perfect elevation for Arabica coffee farming.
Here are some things to know about our Kenya Nakuru County AA coffee:
- Medium Roast
- Medium acidity
- Full body
- Well balanced
- Clean smooth finish
- Fruity, citrus, nutty and chocolate undertones
- Sourced from Nakuru County, Kenya at 1900M (6400ft)
- Wet-washed and dried on raised beds (Temperature Controlled Storage)
NAKURU COUNTY AA
Coffee flourishes in this region because of the rich nutrients of the young soil, which makes it unnecessary to use fertilizers and pesticides to increase yield. It is said that you can almost grow coffee naturally in this region. The farm has an elevation of 1951 M (6404ft), which makes it ideal for Arabica coffee farming.
The area surrounding the farm is lush and green, providing the perfect environment for coffee trees to flourish. The rich, young soils of the region make it unnecessary to use fertilizers or pesticides, which results in a natural product.
The farmers in the region are paid a fair price for their beans, as well as provided new technology and education for the next generation of farmers to help them succeed, and do it all without harming the environment. This allows us to enjoy some of the world's best coffee beans for years to come!
Order some Kenya Nakuru County AA today and enjoy a cup of fresh-roasted goodness tomorrow. Cheers!
- Roast Profile: Medium Roast
- Cupping Notes: Citrus and Nutty
- Elevation: 6400 ft
- Varietals: SL28, Ruiru 11, and Batian
- Milling Process: Washed
- Drying Process: Raised beds
- Harvest Start Month: November
- Harvest End Month: December