Our dry brushes are available with boar bristles and natural plant bristles and are invaluable in helping with many health concerns, but especially detox.
When you incorporate dry brushing into your routine, you will find the benefits range from sweeping away dead skin cells to improving the appearance of skin and supporting digestion by stimulating the lymphatic system, which is responsible for collecting and transporting waste to the blood.
Dry brushing stimulates the lymphatic system while invigorating your skin. Most experts recommend dry brushing in the morning, rather than before bed, because of its energizing qualities.
You may use the brush on its own, or add a bit of body oil onto the brush before brushing, in which case, shower before brushing to preserve the oil on the skin. Alternatively, you may want to shower after skin brushing, then apply oil or lotion. It’s fantastic to do in conjunction with a sauna or steam, too.
- Skin smoothing full coverage palm bristle
- Short-handle cactus fiber bristle brush
- Long-handle round plant bristle back brush
- Massaging plant bristle brush
- Long-handle round massaging plant bristle back brush
- Hand-held natural bristle brush