The Mood blend is combination of pure essential oils paired to bring an ancient character thought to resemble the tomes of a forgotten castle library or the ashes near an ancient alter. Aromatherapy experts agree these oils produce favorable moods when diffused.
Aromatic Influence: The aroma of this blend is clean and woodsy, featuring lim, woods and evergreen oils, with sweet, smoky & faint notes patchouli, cedarwood and palmarosa that lend to its complexity and class. It has fine nuances with the addition of thyme and juniper.
Directions for Use
- Use 8-10 drops in a diffuser of your choice
- Dilute 1% to 3% in a carrier oil for topical use
- Do not take essential oils internally*
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (refer to an aromatherapy text)
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting a trained healthcare practitioner
- You should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis
- Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem
- Stop using this product if you suspect an allergic reaction
GC/MS Report: The analysis of our Mood Blend batch sample meets the expected chemical profile for authentic essential oils. No contamination or adulteration was detected. The results provided in the GC/MS quality analysis reflect the chemical composition of the oil and lot referenced on the date of analysis.
*Mockingbird Apothecary does not recommend ingestion of essential oils