The Meditation Essential Oil Blend was designed with deep thinkers in mind, aimed to offer a blend that aids in an intense meditation.
This pure, undiluted blend features
- Vetiver to calm the mind
- Cinnamon for relaxation
- Sandalwood to balance feelings
- Patchouli to fight depression
- Muhuhu (African Sandalwood) for grounding & managing stress
- Ylang Ylang for uplifting spirit
- Bergamot for relieving anxiety
- Green Cognac for its complex aroma with tart, dry brandy-wine like scent.
Aromatic Influence: The aroma is rich, deep, woody, and slightly smoky. The oils in this blend were paired to bring an ancient character thought to resemble the tomes of a forgotten castle library or the ashes near an ancient altar.
Directions for Use
- Use 8-10 drops in a diffuser of your choice
- Dilute 1% to 3% in a carrier oil for topical use
- Do not take essential oils internally*
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (refer to an aromatherapy text)
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting a trained healthcare practitioner
- You should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis
- Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem
- Stop using this product if you suspect an allergic reaction
GC/MS Report: The analysis of our Meditation Blend batch sample meets the expected chemical profile for authentic essential oils. No contamination or adulteration was detected. The results provided in the GC/MS quality analysis reflect the chemical composition of the oil and lot referenced on the date of analysis.
*Mockingbird Apothecary does not recommend ingestion of essential oils