Mockingbird Magnesium Oil Spray
Handmade in small batches exclusively for The Mockingbird Apothecary & General Store with reverse osmosis filtered water and magnesium chloride.
An abundant element on our planet, magnesium is also present in every organ in the human body. In fact, it’s considered a vital mineral for over 300 biochemical reactions that regulate our health and wellness. Unfortunately, many of us simply don’t get enough magnesium in our bodies to the point that we unknowingly suffer from a magnesium deficiency. (Dr. Axe)
The best way to regularly increase levels is using magnesium in a transdermal fashion. The Office of Dietary Supplements recommends optimum levels are 400–420 milligrams for men and 310–320 milligrams for women daily. Our current diets provide, on average, less than 250 milligrams per day. Using magnesium oil to supplement this deficiency is the easiest and most effective way.
Here are some of the benefits of Magnesium:
- Helps increase energy
- Regulates levels of calcium, potassium & sodium
- Important for heart health
- Prevents migraine headaches
- Maintains and promotes healthy magnesium levels
- Helps maintain healthy joint & muscle function
- Relieves muscle aches, spasms and sore joints
- Bypasses the GI tract for no unpleasant laxative effect
- Helps with digestion by relieving constipation
- Promotes restful sleep
- Helps maintain nerve health & calms anxiety
- Encourages healthy skin
- Facilitates safe detoxification
- Supports healthy immune and hormonal systems
Apply liberally to clean skin of torso, legs, and arms. Avoid sensitive areas and mucus membranes. It is normal to experience a tingling sensation during initial use. After application, you may notice a slight salt-like mineral residue when the solution dries. This is normal. Rinse or wipe off after 20 minutes, if desired.
72,727 mg per 4 oz spray bottle.