Peppermint has a long history of helping to combat stomach ailments and digestive upset. It's also useful for jet lag, travel sickness and headaches. Nu Natural's Peppermint Oil is high in menthol making it particularly useful in soothing body aches and clearing respiratory congestion.
- Used frequently in mouthwashes to combat bad breath and gum disease.
- Great for bursitis, muscular pain and spasms.
- Stimulates immune system function to assist with preventing colds, flu and fevers.
- Relieves congestion due to asthma, bronchitis and spasmodic coughs.
Directions for Use
- Use 4-5 drops in a diffuser of your choice
- Dilute 1% to 5% in carrier oil for topical use to minimize skin sensitivity
Leaves and Flowering Tops
Country of Origin
Menthol, Menthone, 1,8-Cineole
Safety & Precautions
Avoid use during pregnancy. Not for use in the bath. Possible skin sensitivity. Use in low dilution when applying to face and sensitive skin. Not recommended for children under 3 years old.