Reusable Makeup Remover Pads Starter Box & Refills
- 16 pads inside a bamboo storage box with a wash bag in starter kit
- Refill set contains 16 pads
- (70%) bamboo viscose and (30%) cotton fiber
- This product contains an adhesive based on natural latex
- Machine wash and tumble dry in the bag provided for this purpose.
- Biodegradable fibers
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- The fiber/hectare ratio is one of the highest of all textile fibers.
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest.
- Washing instructions for makeup remover pads
Please note that stains are due to the type of makeup used, and some types of makeup stain more than others. If stains remain after washing, they are purely aesthetic; the pads are clean and can be reused without any problem.
If stains persist or bother you, you can soak your makeup remover pads in an equal mixture of baking soda and peroxide for a few minutes before washing them in the machine in the regular cycle. You can also rinse your makeup remover pads with water after each use to remove excess makeup.