Bamboo Charcoal Kukui Oil Soap
Bamboo Charcoal is a purifier second to none. It is used to purify water and in filter masks to allow people to breathe safely in hazardous places. This also makes it the perfect skin cleaner for absorbing impurities and detoxifying your skin.
Bamboo Charcoal when blended into a soap brings you the following benefits:
• Antiviral cleanser that kills viruses on contact
• Effective against bacteria and is an antifungal fighter
• In your bath, Bamboo Charcoal releases minerals into your bathwater such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium, which can provide warming circulation throughout your body. It’s like having a mini-Spa
• Highly absorbent to draw out of your pores dirt, debris, toxins, and free radicals
• Aids in clearing up skin conditions that if left untreated can cause blemishes and scaring
• Because of its ability to absorb impurities, toxins, and removing of free radicals, it makes it a powerful skin cleanser
• Detoxifying properties
• Absorbs Odors
Other benefits of Bamboo Charcoal include:
• Absorbs perspiration when placed under your pillow or bedding while you sleep
• It can also absorb the humidity in a room
• Emits negative ions which counteract the electronic smog that permeates the air around electrical devices, such as computers and cell phones
• Taken internally it absorbs toxins as it passes through your digestive system
• These are just a few of its wondrous properties.
Bamboo Charcoal Soap changes the ecology of your face and skin
These are only some of the benefits and advantages you have to beautify and revitalize your face and skin. Puffiness around the eyes are an indication of excess toxin buildup, using Bamboo Charcoal Soap will rid you of that puffy look after only a short period of use. Today, with Bamboo Charcoal soap, you can balance you face's ecological health, purify your skin and cleanse it like never before. Try in your bath or shower today and see the results tomorrow. You'll be amazed at the changes you'll see in the mirror.
Fragrance Free Charcoal Bar Soap, 99% Natural. Made with Bamboo Charcoal.