Bergamot is often used in the perfume industry because of it's refreshing yet floral aroma. It's antiseptic properties help ward off infection and aid in healthy recovery. Good for bacterial or viral infections of the mouth, including nasal mucus. Useful in stimulating poor circulation, while relaxing and calming the nervous system. Bergamot has anti-inflammatory and slightly diuretic properties, which also makes it useful in treating varicose veins. Bergamota's general tonifying properties are good for allergy-related conditions. It helps relieve the pain, itch and swelling from insect bites and stings, while repelling insects as well.
- Reduces tension and soothes painfully tight muscles, it's wonderful for aiding in leg cramps and restless leg syndrome
- Bergamot is restorative, calming and emotionally up lifting.
- Supports the release of repressed emotion and depressive feelings
- Reduces and eliminates abdominal cramps and is effective aid for digestion
Directions for Use
- Use 4-5 drops in a diffuser of your choice
- Dilute 1% to 5% in carrier oil for topical use to minimize skin sensitivity
Balsamic, Sweet, Woody
Fresh Fruit Rind
Country of Origin
Limonene, linalyl acetate
Safety & Precautions
Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.