Clary Sage Essential Oil (Salvia sclarea)
Clary Sage Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves and flowers of the Clary Sage plant. The oil has a clear to pale yellow color and a fresh, herbaceous scent. It is used in aromatherapy and has a variety of benefits and uses.
- The main benefit of Clary Sage Essential Oil is its ability to balance hormones. It is said to be helpful in regulating estrogen levels and can be used to relieve PMS symptoms, menopause symptoms, and even hot flashes. It can ease night sweats due to menopause and encourage peaceful sleep.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil is also said to be helpful in balancing testosterone levels in men, and is useful in counteracting hair loss.
- Another benefit of Clary Sage Essential Oil is its ability to reduce stress and anxiety. The oil has a calming and relaxing effect on the mind and body. It can be used to relieve tension headaches, insomnia, and irritability.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil is also said to be beneficial for the skin. It is often used in skincare products because of its ability to improve circulation and reduce inflammation. Clary sage oil is also said to be helpful in a number of skin conditions, including dry skin as well as oily skin and acne.
- This essential oil has the ability to improve digestion. The oil is said to be helpful in relieving digestive issues like indigestion, heartburn, and bloating.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil is also said to be helpful in stimulating appetite and aiding in weight loss.
GC/MS Report available upon request.
Mockingbird Apothecary & General Store does not recommend ingestion of essential oils. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Mockingbird Apothecary products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.