Clove oil's remarkable eugenol content makes it a popular remedy in natural and alternative medicine. It has a number of therapeutic uses ranging from insecticide to antibacterial agent.
- Clove oil has for long been used to relieve pain in the gums and is the main ingredient in many oral anesthetics
- It is a very good antiseptic and often is used directly on wounds, cuts and sores
- Clove oil can provide relief from headaches and earaches
- Clove is a very stimulating and energizing essential oil often used as a warming massage oil
Directions for Use
- Use 4-5 drops in a diffuser of your choice
- Dilute 1% to 5% in carrier oil for topical use to minimize skin sensitivity
Sweet, Spicy, Warm, Woody
Country of Origin
Safety & Precautions
Avoid use during pregnancy. Possible skin sensitivity, always dilute prior to topical use.