Lava Pumice Stone
Our Lava Pumice Stone is a naturally occurring stones that we have hand-picked from the earth to ensure that these stones are not changed by synthetic ingredient. This amazing stone fits nicely in your hand and because they're naturally formed from lava they contain a therapeutic mixture of basaltic minerals, silicon, magnesium, iron and oxygen which creates the holes in the stone and easily removes dry, dead skin from body, hands and feet.
Enjoy a spa-like experience from the comfort of your home. Remove your calluses, corns and dead skin from your feet and bring back the smooth confidence of your feet! Enjoy the silky soft feel of your heels after each use.
Use in the shower or after soaking in the bath. Here's how to use your lava pumice stone:
- Soak the callused area in warm water (mixed with Epsom salt if you have on hand) for about 5 minutes or until the skin softens
- Gently rub the pumice stone on the wet callus or corn with light to medium pressure while you see the dead skin rub away
- Use a towel to pat dry and use a natural oil or moisturizer to maintain and use the pumice stone as often as needed
- Do not rub hard and deep to remove too much skin as this may result in bleeding and infection
- Thoroughly wash the stone after each use with soapy water and a toothbrush then dry with towel and hang to air dry