Eucalyptus oil promotes comfort during colds and flu. The main chemical component, 1-8 cineole, helps promotes feelings of clear breathing and open airways. It's natural antibacterial effects make it a useful air purifier and surface sanitizer. Eucalyptus oil is a penetrating oil that evaporates rapidly and can be used to remove sticky substances such as grease, tar or glue. It has antiseptic, medicinal, deodorizing and insect repelling properties. It also has a lovely invigorating fragrance.
- Refreshing, stimulating, and helps with concentration
- Expectorant, reduces swelling of mucus membranes and loosens phlegm
- Effective for clearing sinus congestion, asthma, colds and coughs
- Eases the pain of sore muscles and joints
Directions for Use
- Use 4-5 drops in a diffuser of your choice
- Dilute 1% to 5% in carrier oil for topical use to minimize skin sensitivity
Country of Origin
Safety & Precautions
Avoid use during pregnancy. Do not use with epilepsy or with high blood pressure. Do not use in children under age 3. Do not take internally; may cause liver toxicity.