Lavender Essential Oil | Mockingbird Apothecary
Lavender Essential Oil is a popular choice for use in natural household cleaning products and DIY beauty recipes and it is a versatile and effective natural remedy with a wide range of health benefits, offering a multitude of therapeutic properties:
- It is also said to have mood-boosting effects and has been found to be effective in reducing symptoms of depression and can be used to help reduce stress and anxiety, as well as improving sleep quality.
- It is also believed to have antimicrobial properties, making it an effective treatment for acne and other skin conditions, promoting skin healing as well as it can improve scalp health.
- Lavender Essential Oil can also balance hormones, relieve flatulence and boost immunity.
- It has properties that can generate the growth of cells, contributing to speeding up hair growth
- It has also been found to eliminate harmful bacteria and soothe skin from a venomous, itchy bug bite.
- Lavender Essential Oil is thought to have anti-inflammatory effects, which can be beneficial for conditions like arthritis and joint pain, headaches, migraines and muscle spasms.
GC/MS Report available upon request.
Mockingbird Apothecary & General Store does not recommend ingestion of essential oils. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Mockingbird Apothecary products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.