Oregano Essential Oil (Origanum compactum, CT Carvacrol)
Oregano Essential Oil can be used to treat a wide variety of ailments. In addition to its medicinal properties, here are more health benefits of this potent oil:
- It can alleviate digestive problems, skin conditions, and even headaches.
- Reduce and eliminate colds and flu, and just a drop of this oil can alleviate sinus infections and colds by steam inhalation.
- It is well-known for its powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties.
- Oregano oil is also effective in boosting the immune system, making it a valuable tool in the fight against illness and disease.
- It is known to improve circulation, boost energy levels, and even help to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Oregano oil is also an excellent source of antioxidants, which can help to protect the body against the damage caused by free radicals.
- This herbal oil is a powerful antimicrobial that can be used to help fight off infections.
- The antifungal properties of Oregano oil make it useful for treating foot and nail fungus.
GC/MS Report available upon request.
Mockingbird Apothecary & General Store does not recommend ingestion of essential oils. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Mockingbird Apothecary products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.