- Remove dead skin
- Reduce size of calluses or corns on feet
- Alleviate pain and pressure or friction
How to use and care for your pumice stone:
- Soak callused area in warm water for 5 minutes to skin softens
- Gently* rub the pumice stone on the wet to rub dead skin away
- Use towel to pat dry, massage in a natural oil or moisturizer
*DO NOT rub hard or deep to remove skin as this may result in bleeding and infection.
Thoroughly wash the stone after each use with soapy water and a toothbrush then dry with towel and hang to air dry.
If you have diabetes, be careful when using the pumice stone.