Our Pumice Stone can be used to remove the dead skin and reduce the size of calluses or corns on your feet or other area, resulting in less pressure or friction and less pain.
Here is how to use and care for your pumice stone:
- Soak the callused area in warm water (mixed with Epsom salt if you have on hand) for about 5 minutes or until the skin softens
- Gently rub the pumice stone on the wet callus or corn with light to medium pressure while you see the dead skin rub away
- Use a towel to pat dry and use a natural oil or moisturizer to maintain and use the pumice stone as often as needed
- Do not rub hard and deep to remove too much skin as this may result in bleeding and infection
- Thoroughly wash the stone after each use with soapy water and a toothbrush then dry with towel and hang to air dry