Sage Essential Oil Blend was designed with deep thinkers in mind, such as Plato or Socrates, aimed to offer a blend that aids in an intense meditation.
The aroma is rich, deep, woody, and slightly smoky. The oils in this blend were paired to bring an ancient character thought to resemble the tomes of a forgotten castle library or the ashes near an ancient altar.
This pure, undiluted blend features oils such as Vetiver, Green Cognac, Cinnamon, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Muhuhu, Ylang Ylang, and Bergamot.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting a trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- You should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis.
- Contact your Health Care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.