Valkyrie Essential Oil Blend
Valkyrie Blend benefits are numerous, particularly for people who suffer from anxiety, stress, depression, sleeplessness, low energy, fatigue, cough, cold, weak immunity, arthritis, chronic pain, headaches and other inflammatory conditions.
The pure blend of essential oils in the Valkyrie blend are known to help in relaxing the body and mind, relieving joint pain, eliminating stress, boosting energy, strengthening the immune system, healing respiratory infections, inducing sleep, relieving headaches, and even make your home smell great.
Properties: These benefits are mainly due to the antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, anxiolytic and anti-inflammatory qualities of this unique oil blend.
Aromatic Influence: A concentrated and beautiful blend without any carrier oil of Spruce, Blue Tansy, and Frankincense along with an amazing blend of pure essential oil isolated compounds that is virtually indistinguishable from natural Rosewood oil and whose composition profile mimics natural Rosewood in almost every way.
Directions for Use
- Use 8-10 drops in a diffuser of your choice
- Dilute 1% to 3% in carrier oil for topical use
- Do not take essential oils internally*
- do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (refer to an aromatherapy text)
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting a trained healthcare practitioner
- You should not use this information for treating a healthy problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis
- Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem
- Stop using this product if you suspect an allergic reaction
GC/MS Report: The analysis of our Valkyrie Blend batch sample meets the expected chemical profile for authentic essential oils. No contamination or adulteration was detected. The results provided in the GC/MS quality analysis reflect the chemical composition of the oil and lot referenced on the date of analysis.
*Mockingbird Apothecary does not recommend ingestion of essential oils