Abundant Life Essential Oil Blend
Experience the sweet smell of possibilities and enjoy prosperity with Abundant Life today. Blended together with a combination of oils used in ancient cultures to manifest health and wealth.
When diffused, the aroma is uplifting and balancing, and helps to attract positive emotions, energy and prosperity, opening us up to a wealth of possibilities and magnifying joy and peace.
Use this oil while meditating to open your mind and release your limitations. Diffusing regularly will help to release negative feelings of inadequacy, build confidence and attract calm and peacefulness.
Abundant Life Essential Oil Blend Aromatic Influence:
Pure essential oils only, no carriers, made with a blend of orange, frankincense, patchouli, clove, ginger, myrrh, cinnamon and spruce, featuring our top quality Omani Frankincense (Boswellia frereana) and a much higher grade of fresh ginger oil, from Madagascar
Directions for Use
- Use 8-10 drops in a diffuser of your choice
- Dilute 1% to 3% in a carrier oil for topical use
- Do not take essential oils internally*
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (refer to an aromatherapy text)
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting a trained healthcare practitioner
- You should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis
- Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem
- Stop using this product if you suspect an allergic reaction
GC/MS Report: The analysis of our Abundant Life Essential Oil Blend batch sample meets the expected chemical profile for authentic essential oils. No contamination or adulteration was detected. The results provided in the GC/MS quality analysis reflect the chemical composition of the oil and lot referenced on the date of analysis.
*Mockingbird Apothecary does not recommend ingestion of essential oils