The Auntie Septic Essential Oil Blend is a combination of pure essential oils to prevent the growth of disease-causing microorganisms. The Auntie Septic Essential Oil Blend has a light, fresh, clean, citrus-like aroma that is safe for diffusing and for adding to liquid soaps and other household cleaners for the purpose of disinfecting.
Aromatic Description: Auntie Septic essential oil blend consists of Lemon Eucalyptus, Clove, Lemon Myrtle, Lemon, Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Sage, Palmarosa, and Lavender are carefully blended into a powerful, clean, aromatic blend.
- Use 8-10 drops in a diffuser of your choice
- Dilute 1% to 3% in carrier oil for topical use
- Do not take essential oils internally*
- Do not apply near eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (refer to an aromatherapy text)
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting a trained healthcare practitioner
- You should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis
- Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem
GC/MS Report: The analysis of our Auntie Septic Essential Oil Blend batch sample meets the expected chemical profile for authentic essential oils. No contamination or adulteration was detected. The results provided in the GC/MS quality analysis reflect the chemical composition of the oil and lot referenced on the date of analysis.
*Mockingbird Apothecary does not recommend ingestion of essential oils