Cardamom Essential Oil (Elettaria cardamomum)
Cardamom Essential Oil offers a variety of benefits:
- Digestive system: Cardamom Oil can be used to help with nausea, vomiting, and gas.
- Expectorant: Cardamom Essential Oil is helpful in clearing congestion
- Muscle pain: Cardamom essential oil can be used as a massage oil to relieve muscle pain.
- Relieve cold symptoms: Cardamom essential oil is said to have a warming effect on the body, and can be used to help relieve cold & flu symptoms.
- Cramps: Cardamom essential oil is a good antispasmodic, and can be used to help relieve cramps.
- Boost energy: It is also sometimes used as an aromatherapy oil, and is said to help boost energy levels and improve mood.
- Seasonal allergies: Diffusing Cardamom essential oil can help with breathing and support a healthy respiratory system.
GC/MS Report available upon request.
Mockingbird Apothecary & General Store does not recommend ingestion of essential oils. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Mockingbird Apothecary products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.