Ginger Essential Oil (Zingiber officinale)
Ginger Essential Oil is believed to have several therapeutic properties, from cosmetically to medicinally. Here are some more of the benefits of this powerful oil:
- Ginger Essential Oil can help boost circulation and is also thought to be helpful in relieving pain and discomfort associated with arthritis, menstrual cramps, and headaches.
- It is an effective anti-inflammatory agent, helping to reduce inflammation in the body.
- It also has powerful antioxidant properties, scavenging harmful toxins and free radicals that can damage cells and lead to disease.
- It can eliminate bacteria associated with acne and restore the color and radiance to a dull complexion.
- It is a digestive remedy that can detoxify and eliminate toxins and boost digestion. It can ease discomforts associated with the stomach and bowel.
- Ginger oil is known for its expectorant properties that work to eliminate mucus from respiratory tract and effectively reduce symptoms of respiratory ailments such as bronchitis, asthma and cough.
GC/MS Report available upon request.
Mockingbird Apothecary & General Store does not recommend ingestion of essential oils. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Mockingbird Apothecary products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.