The Rosemary Mint Green Tea Organic Shampoo Bar wrapped in seed paper is formulated to encourage a healthy scalp, made with nutrient rich oils and pure essential oils that are excellent for both, hair and scalp:
- Argan Oil: A specialty oil from Morocco, this nut extracted oil protects and repairs damaged hair follicles. Rich in Omegas, and Vitamin E Argan Oil is great for all kinds of hair conditions.
- Wheat Germ Oil: Rich in Vitamins D, A and E, and protein. Commonly used to help prevent hair loss.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: Great scalp cleanser, can stimulate hair follicle growth
- Castor Oil: Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungicidal, Rich in Fatty Acids to help protect from dry scalp and hair loss.
- Organic Sunflower Oil: Contains Vitamins A, K, D, and E. Can help prevent dry hair, promotes shiny, healthy, and soft hair..
- Organic Coconut Oil: One of the best natural oils for your hair! Used in Asia for years as a hair treatment for damaged hair.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Used to stimulate hair growth.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Prevent hair loss, alleviate dryness & itching
These organic shampoo bars made with organic oils, do not strip your hair of natural oils, reducing inflammation, and removing buildup of waxes, and silicones from conventional conditioners, stimulating better circulation to hair follicles.
The eco-friendly, certified organic soap wrapped in seed paper are Asian inspired creations that are vegan, cruelty free, and palm oil free to raise awareness of the devastating effects palm oil has on the deforestation rates of Indonesia and Malaysia. Confidently use the soap knowing there are no synthetic fragrance oils, no SLS, no parabens and no chemical preservatives.
The original recipes are handmade from scratch in small batches and lots of love in Claremont, California.
All soaps are 4.5oz – 5oz, made with a moisturizing formula of organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, and organic shea butter. Soaps are wrapped in flower-seeded paper, which can be planted and bloom a mixture of North American wildflowers. Simply soak paper in water, plant and watch the flowers grow.
A portion of the proceeds from all the seed paper soaps goes towards the care of endangered orangutans. For more info, visit the Orangutan Foundation.