After Sun Calendula Gel
Calendula is more commonly known as “marigold flower”. It is packed with nutrients and is well-known for its calming, regenerative and antioxidant properties. Calendula has been used in skin care for centuries, especially to reduce skin irritation, swelling and sensitivity.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-scoring After-sun on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable After-sun.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- Crafted only with vegan and natural ingredients: plant and mineral-based.
- Features a melt-in formula that hydrates and soothes the skin from sunburns.
- Made with shea butter, known for its regenerative and moisturizing properties.
- Features calendula, known for its anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, potentially contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Non-greasy texture with light, fresh mint and cucumber scent.