Bamboo is 100% natural and biodegradable, and can be easily regenerated within 3 to 5 years. At the end of its life, bamboo goes back to nature through the process of decomposition quickly.
When you replace plastic utensils with our reusable bamboo utensil set, not only are you environmentally conscious, but you join 1 billion other people on this earth that care about our earth.
Other great characteristics of bamboo:
- Very light and super trendy
- Long service life
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more carbon dioxide than a regular mixed forest
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- Protects soil structure and keep them intact
- Bamboo contains antibacterial properties, with anti-fungal effect
- Produces 35% more oxygen as compared with other plants
- Sturdy and sustainable
Set includes: 1 bamboo straw with 1 cleaning brush, 1 fork, 1 knife, and 1 teaspoon made of bamboo along with a travel bag. Perfect for lunch boxes, the office, travelling, or at home*.
*Wash straw before first use. Do not wash in dishwasher to ensure durability. Let dry completely before storing.