Birch Essential Oil (Betuala lenta)
Birch Essential Oil has a wide range of benefits and properties that make it one of the most versatile oils available. Here are just some of the ways that birch essential oil can be used:
- It is great for reducing inflammation and pain and can be used to relieve arthritis, gout, and muscle pain.
- It is also effective for treating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- It can help to boost the immune system and fight off infections.
- It is also effective for treating respiratory conditions such as bronchitis and asthma.
- It has a calming and relaxing effect on the mind and body, making it great for relieving stress and anxiety.
GC/MS Report available upon request.
Mockingbird Apothecary & General Store does not recommend ingestion of essential oils. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Mockingbird Apothecary products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.