Cedarwood Essential Oil (Cedrus atlantica)
Cedarwood Essential Oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, making it an effective natural remedy for a variety of health conditions. Some of these benefits and properties include:
- In skincare, it has been known to assist in controlling acne and eczema and reduce skin irritation
- In hair care it can reduce symptoms of dandruff while promoting healthy hair growth.
- It is known to relieve anxiety and stress and an excellent oil to reach for when faced with chaos or conflict and for meditation and reflection.
- It is helpful in promoting restful sleep.
- It can be used in supporting respiratory health, and helping to clear congestion.
- It can provide relief from muscle aches and pains.
GC/MS Report available upon request.
Mockingbird Apothecary & General Store does not recommend ingestion of essential oils. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Mockingbird Apothecary products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.