Coriander Essential Oil (Coriandrum sativum)
Coriander Essential Oil has properties that promote health and well-being, and even help to protect against disease. Here are some of the health benefits:
- Anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce swelling and pain.
- Improves digestion and gut health and relieve stomach cramps.
- Antibacterial properties that can help to protect against infections.
- Boost the immune system.
- Reduce anxiety and promote relaxation.
- Improves circulation.
- Relieve muscle pain.
- Detoxify the body.
- Promote healthy skin.
- Improve cognitive function and memory, and protect brain health.
- Protect against cancer.
- Promote healthy hair and nails.
- Lower blood sugar.
- May benefit heart health.
- May be used to flavor food (use caution).
GC/MS Report available upon request.
Mockingbird Apothecary & General Store does not recommend ingestion of essential oils. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Mockingbird Apothecary products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.