Cypress Essential Oil (Cupressus sempervirens)
Cypress Essential Oil has a wide range of health benefits and is often used in aromatherapy. Here are some uses for this powerful essential oil
- Cypress oil can help to improve circulation, reduce inflammation and ease muscle pain. It can also be helpful in treating respiratory conditions such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Cypress oil is also known for its ability to promote healing and fight infection.
- Ability to stimulate the lymphatic drainage and can help to flush out toxins and the build-up of impurities when the lymphatic system is inefficient due to lifestyle habits.
- It is packed with antiseptic properties, therefore great for a thorough cleanse, deeply penetrating pores, excellent for blemish breakouts.
- While also a powerful astringent, Cypress Essential Oil can be used to provide a toning effect on the skin to keep complexion tight, lifted and bouncy. It can help to improve the appearance of your skin by reducing wrinkles.
- When used in aromatherapy, cypress essential oil can help to relieve stress and anxiety, as well as improve focus and concentration.
- Cypress oil is also known to be an effective insect repellent, making it a great choice for use in natural mosquito repellents.
GC/MS Report available upon request.
Mockingbird Apothecary & General Store does not recommend ingestion of essential oils. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Mockingbird Apothecary products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.