Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus globulus)
The main compounds in Eucalyptus Essential Oil essential oil are eucalyptol and limonene. Eucalyptol has been shown to be an effective decongestant, while limonene has immune-boosting and anti-inflammatory properties.
When used correctly, eucalyptus essential oil is a safe and effective way to improve your health and well-being. Here are more of the benefits of using Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
- It promotes comfort during colds and flu and helps promotes feelings of clear breathing and open airways while also helping with concentration.
- It's natural antibacterial effects make it a useful air purifier making it effective for clearing sinus congestion, asthma, colds and coughs.
- As an expectorant, it reduces swelling of mucous membranes and loosens phlegm.
- Eucalyptus oil is a penetrating oil that evaporates rapidly and can be used to remove sticky substances such as grease, tar or glue.
- Eucalyptus essential oil can be used in a diffuser or inhaled directly from the bottle. It can also be diluted with a carrier oil and applied topically to the chest or back.
GC/MS Report available upon request.
Mockingbird Apothecary & General Store does not recommend ingestion of essential oils. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Mockingbird Apothecary products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.