1. Soak pumice stone and skin in a warm bath (or foot bath) for 5-10 minutes to soften the skin (never use a dry pumice on your skin).
2. Use brush to scrub fingernails and toenails.
3. Rub pumice stone over skin in a circular motion with light pressure.
4. If skin begins to feel sensitive or sore, stop immediately. (This can be result of using too much pressure).
5. After a couple of minutes of light rubbing, rinse skin. If you still see patches of dead skin, repeat this process.
6. Gently pat dry and apply a moisturizer or oil to skin to maintain moisture and keep your skin soft.
7. Repeat as needed to maintain soft, supple skin.